YOUR HR DEPARTMENT tm
Provides customized HR that meets your company’s needs. Your employees remain your employees and we simply manage the HR administration and tasks associated with having employees.
Your HR Department services include – Outsourced HR Administration, HRIS System Maintenance of your system/technology, Employee Documentation, On-boarding & Off-boarding, Payroll Processing, Benefit Administration, Employee Relations & HR Generalist Guidance. Package of Services and access to strategic guidance and recruitment services as you need them.
Your Employees, Your Systems & Technology, Your Benefits and Our Expertise!
CALL HR tm HOTLINE
When You Need Someone To Call – HR Guidance is provided by experienced, certified and trained HR professionals who listen, ask relevant questions, research laws and agency governed guidelines and provide Best Practices guidance and compliance required advice for employment related issues and situations. HR Specialists are on standby to consult or share sample documents as issues and needs arise.
Service options available for company management support, employee call in / report line or self-serve internal administration access.
- For Employers – Resource for business owners and managers for Compliance Guidance, Employee Relations, Termination Guidance & Document Preparation, Performance Issues, Leave Administration, Unemployment, State Specific Policy Questions.
- For Employees – Third Party HR resource for employee complaints or questions. Bilingual English/Spanish
- For HR Professionals – “HR to HR” Sounding Board for other HR Professionals – Great resource for one-person HR departments that need an HR sounding board; access for Q&A on unique situations, extra pair of hands or an ear when needed; access to sample policies, documents or tools.
- HR Portal – Self-serve Web Portal – access quick answers, policy samples, job description templates, HR relevant pod casts, HR on-line training videos, multi-state legal updates and resources.
SELECT YOUR HR tm
A’ la carte services – utilize only what you need
- HR Gap Analysis – High Level Summary Overview of your HR Practices & Risks
- HR Department & Compliance Audits (Audit Methodology Review & Summary Findings)
- M&A Due Diligence – (Deep Dive into payroll systems, HR practices, Employee documentation & contracts, employee skills sets for redundancies, benefit merger of plans, culture differences, outstanding employee issues, employee messaging – utilize audit methodologies.
- HR Data Analytics or HRIS System Architecture & Data Reporting
- Employee Handbooks & Rollout Meetings and Recorded Voice-Overs
- New Hire On-Boarding (Pre-onboarding onsite or at our office; our team handles this for you)
- Employee Off-Boarding & Exit Interviews – (We can handle these for you)
- Job Descriptions – Review, Update or Develop
- Exempt & Non-Exempt Classification Determinations
- HRIS Platforms – System Set-up, Requirement Scoping & Recommendations
- HRIS/Payroll Migration & Implementations (Project Mgmt. & Hands on Support)
- Outsourced Payroll Processing (We can do all of this for you)
- Payroll Back-up Support – (When your payroll person is out, we can be back-up support for continuity.)
- Outsourced Leave Administration (FMLA, Disability, Workers’ Compensation & Injury Mgmt., PTO/Vacation/Sick)
- Benefits Administration Support – Ensuring new hires are added, separated employees are terminated, reconciling benefit invoices and maintaining all the activity in your HRIS.
- Start-Up Documentation Packages – Employment Required Documents, Employment Processes & Policy Drafting and Systems, Job Descriptions and Performance Documentation Templates
- 1099 Contractor Requirements & Documentation